Nothing in the rules says you can’t have fun while writing books Yay! So Shelly Koon over at Dark Writes is passing the fun around with a game of TAG. Writer’s Platform Building Campaign people, here I come.
Here’s how it works: I bore you with 10 exciting, tantalizing . . . okay, boring things about ME! Then I run around to a few blogs and pounce on them with my, “You’re it!” No obligation, of course. Just do it if it feels right for you.
1. I’m a real sissy about heights. Glass elevators are the worst.
2. When I was ten I was in an orchestra, playing (really) a violin.
3. I’m basically lazy and I’ll procrastinate doing something until I absolutely have to. (Shhh. This is a secret.)
4. I so hate circuses.
5. When it comes to sharing, I’m not good at it. Ask my sister.
6. Once I ate an ant. (Okay, I was five. I was curious. I’m not curious anymore.) Sorry ant.
7. I was sure I was going to be an archeologist when I grew up. Didn’t happen.
8. Since I have an ocean a few miles from me, I still body surf, but not like I did when I lived in San Diego.
9. I can eat three lobsters at one sitting. My stomach prefers I don’t do that.
10. Blogging doesn’t come naturally to me. (This is a huge surprise, right?)
Now on to my Tag Buddies:
Rachael, I know you’re a busy lady, but if you have a moment, go tag somebody!
Carrie Butler. She’s a great Campaigner. Your it!
Rebecca Enzo: Another one who has a natural talent for blogging.
Meredith Mansfield. Wanna play?