- They’ve heard the author speak.
- They’ve gone to a book signing.
- A friend said, “Don’t miss this one.”
|These writers are my readers, too. And I love knowing them.|
- In the beginning, the main characters must want or need something badly.
- In the middle, the main characters can’t get what they want or need. Every time the reader thinks that might happen, snatch that something away.
- In the end, the main characters either succeed (happy ending) or fail (sad ending) to get what they want or need.
|They write amazing stories.|
There’s a new group of Young Adult authors that is offering some
books for the teen+ reader. I hope you’ll take a look and spread the word.