|Scribblings of An Aspiring Author|
This week’s SMALL THING turned out to be rather BIG and in our backyard. Can you see the pussy cat in the tree? She’s about 150 pounds, and we later learned she has a guy with her, but when I took her picture he was in another tree. The lesson here is mountain lions can climb very high, so figure out another escape route.
for this fun Hop.
|Hosted by VitLit|
do make a difference in a day. This week I received this very sweet award from a FATHERLY DRAGON friend of mine. The picture made me smile and the idea of being among the Cutie Pies made me happy. So I’m passing this Small Thing on to 5 other Cutie Pies as I celebrate the Small Things in my life. Hope this brings some smiles of joy to their faces, too.
- Angela Brown (because she’s full of happiness already and gives me large doses of it when she visits my blog)
- Powdered Toast Man (because he sends me Pop Tarts)
- M Pax (because she makes me think of stars when I visit her blog)
- Darby Karchut (because she is the original Cutie Pie)
- J. Haight (because of all those riddles)
The Small Things Hop is fun. Go see what other Small Things bloggers are sharing.
|Hosted by VikLit|