Blatant Self-Promotion Alert: You may leave now or stick around to read about MY book. However, there are others mentioned in this post, so I have redeemed myself . . . slightly!
Before I take my blogging break–which I totally crave–I’ve joined the THE NEXT BIG THING, thanks to JOSS LANDRY super blogger who invited me.
In this hop we’re going from blog to blog to discover some exciting books that we might not have heard about yet or that are still in WIPs. To let us know a bit about the books we each answer 10 questions.
So here we go!
- What is the working title of your book?
|Can you see the alligator? This is only one of them in that ceiling.|
- Where did the idea come from for the book?
- What genre does your book fall under?
- Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
- What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
- Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
- How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
- What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
- Who or What inspired you to write this book?
- What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?