This is my first Small Things post since March. I’ve been on blogging sabbatical–a much needed blogging sabbatical! It feels good to be back and to celebrate more small things.
Today I’m going to celebrate an award! Thanks to Deanie Humphrys-Dunne for this splendid Dragon Loyalty Award
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a written post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Present the award to 7 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have nominated them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
- If you don’t have a blog but have a website, Facebook, or Twitter or other type account, post there with a link back.
- I’ve posted this before, but since it’s still true I thought I’d post it again. I iron my sheets. I love the feel of smooth, freshly laundered and unwrinkled white sheets. No color for me.
- I’m a hiker and love to take off on long hikes in the mountains.
- Coffee is my beverage of choice in the morning . Wine is my beverage of choice in the evening.
- I love to make jam in the summer. My grandmother always did that and I grew up tasting hot fresh jam on home baked bread still hot from the oven. Yumm.
- When I’m writing, I like to get up before the sun and put in a few hours before the rest of the house wakes up.
- Writing is like being on the other side of reading for me, so I get double pleasure when I do either one.
- I never had an imaginary friend, but did talk to my dog as if he could understand me. In fact, he did understand me.