No Resolutions. Just Some Goals
|Take time out to consider the world around you.|
I’m not big on RESOLUTIONS, but I do like to have a few GOALS. So here are mine for 2015:
- Practice patience.
- Try for kindness when harshness comes to mind first.
- Take more time to “see” and “hear” what’s around me.
- Accept that I’ll have set backs.
- Forget the failed attempts and focus on the new endeavors.
- Listen to more music and sing along.
- Grow my garden.
- Love myself and others abundantly.
- Finish that novel that’s moldering in the computer.
|Give a Hand All Year Long|