- no more than 300 words
- use commotion, chill, curse, cocoon, and virus
- post between Oct. 24 and Oct. 28
- follow the COVERGIRLS
“It has been over three hundred years,” Sita shouted. The commotion in the chamber ceased, and her followers humbled themselves before her. “My patience is ended. One week, then I take charge.”
Visit some others and have some fun. Happy Halloween.
Celebrating Small Things
- I’m almost ready for my trip to Myanmar (I prefer Burma and so does the U.S. government so it seems.)
- My typhoid shot was painless with no side effects
- I haven’t had a computer glitch in three days.