So much going on out there in the blogger world that keeping up is a full time job. I don’t know how you guys do it. I even went out and bought a bunch of carrots to dangle in front of my nose, and I can’t slog fast enough.
First I won this very charming Versatile Blogger Award from Writing Through College, so I wanted to thank her and follow through on my Award-Etiquette. Here’s my instructions:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here’s one of my favorite quotes about writing: ” . . . a writer’s speciality [is] to deal with taboos, to speak the unspoken, to reveal, to uncover, to show in the interaction of people the difference between what we profess and how we act.” Lionel Trilling
Do you have a favorite quote? Share?