Your Hosts Today:
Julie Flanders, Murees Dupé, Dolorah at Book Lover, Christine Rains, and Heather Gardner!
Let me count the Insecurities this month.
1) I finished that manuscript I’ve been wrestling with for
weeks, months–let’s be honest–years. It went to my all time favorite editor. She liked it. Then I sent it to an author who asked to read it. I’m still chewing my nails about that. Maybe there are really 3 Insecurities in this one paragraph, but I’ll bundle them into a unit.
2) I set up a Special Offers Mailing List and that was a huge Insecurity Issue for me, but I have a good start on my list of people who are willing to let me invade their inboxes once a month and offer them books or other rewards for taking up their time.
|Denise Covey, Yolanda Renee|
3) I entered the WEP August Challenge and posted a bit of description. There were some excellent entries in this HOP, so I had every right to be Insecure.
4) My WIP is at 26,000 words and I’m terribly Insecure about it because I’m experimenting with it, so I’m either going to make something good or something really bad.
5) I was hugely Insecure when I invited Barry Lyga to be a guest on my site. I’m still experiencing fan-girl symptoms. He’s a super writer.
Well, that’s enough about my Insecurities. Now I’m off to see what others have to say about theirs this first Wednesday of September.
Here’s to fall!