The August Write It! Edit It! Publish It! is almost here. On August 16 those who signed up on the Linky will be posting their stories about this month’s theme, REUNIONS.
Is marketing sucking the joy out of your writing life? Then read what
The Insecure Writers’ Support Group Book Club is reading. Our new book selection is based on survey results that showed this area was the biggest challenge for writers.
I’m always reading about other authors’ goals and admiring them for setting down what they plan to accomplish. I’ve been so scattered this year that I’ve started making categories of lists. One will not do. Here’s some of my August GOALS. Take this as the entertainment today.
1. Finish last draft of YA: Not Guilty.
2. Send off last book in Pete Riley trilogy and cross fingers.
3. Write, Edit, Publish Reunions short story.
BUSINESS OF WRITING:
1. Record podcast with Jody Mott re: Alice in Wonderland.
2. Set up Featured Follower for August.
3. Put up new cover for Sliding on the Edge and promote as FREE.
4. Do #IWSG Guest Posts and own posts through Sept.
OTHER LIFE: (What is that?)
1. Set up garden for fall.
2. Pack for France.
3. Buy tickets for Texas.
4. Do all publicity for Library through September.