I’m Still Welcoming
|If I keep welcoming this year maybe it will stay around longer.|
To start off this year, IWSG asked that we introduce ourselves briefly again. I think I’ll do a bullet list for quick reading.
- I’m a native Californian who travels around, but always returns to my state.
- I write young adult contemporary-realistic books because I can’t write picture books.
- I also write middle grade fantasy and even have a sequel to my first one on the way out this year, if the dog doesn’t eat it first.
- When I’m not writing I practice yoga, hike, garden and stare into space for inspiration. . . or because I forgot where I was going.
- When I grow up I want to be tall. At the moment I’m 5′ 1″ and weigh in at 101. However, the upside of that is I can wear kids clothes when they outgrow them.
- Before I stop writing, I want to write something really good and powerful, something I can call the “perfect” story (laughter is not appreciated).
- My philosophy includes never saying I’m too old to do something, along with a bunch of other very deep stuff.
Here’s to another year of writing, nailing biting and jolly good fun. Let’s toss all of that with a nice dollop of INSECURITY just for the heck of it. I you need to DE-Stress, here are some tips from THE ODD PARTICLE. It has some perfect tips. And if you’re in need of a wee bit of support, visit these other folks. There are 255 of them, and they’ll have some super help to share.
|Thanks Alex J. Cavanaugh|