I took April off from a lot of my usual activities to let my wretched hand/shoulder heal. It’s now much better, and I’m back to typing with all of my fingers! One day I’ll have a Story To Tell about this.
But today I’m featuring another author. Here’s Cathrina Constantine
Some Stellar Reviews.
“The gritty realism of the many struggles she deals with makes this book so compelling. Plus, just when you think you might be reading a romance, the author takes a completely surprising turn. This book is more of a coming-of-age story that keeps you guessing until the end!” ~ Stephanie Faris, Best Selling Author.
“From its psychedelic beginning to its sweet, poignant ending I loved this story.” ~ Nana Prah, Best Selling Author.
- Song ~ Just about every song gets my heart pumping and my feet tapping, it’s almost impossible to pick just one. For this moment in time, I’ll say, Rolling in the Deep by Adele.
- Movie ~ Soooo many, so many. I’m a movie fanatic. I think I’ve watched Harry Potter a zillion times.
- Author ~ I have an ardent desire for dozens of authors. They all helped to light the flame of my imagination and my writing. I’m sorry, I can’t pick just one…
- Time of Day ~ That’s an easy one, the early morning when the birds are just starting to sing.
- Book ~ The Bible.
- Place to think~ Taking a walk in the woods behind my house.
It’s just about time for another #IWSG Wednesday. Are you ready? Clock’s ticking and the first Wednesday of May almost upon us. Here’s your optional question: What is the weirdest/coolest thing you’ve ever had to research for a story? Or you can just go ON and ON about your current insecurity. 🙂
A lot of you have heard that Joylene Butler has a new book out, but that just before launch day she took a tumble and broke some bones. Surgery during a book launch? I don’t think so. Here’s her book. It looks like a super read.