Maybe Sherlock Holmes could qualify. I love his brilliant mind, but also his vulnerability with his addiction. He’s complicated and fascinating.
Thanks again, Yolanda. Appreciated your thinking of me.
- Write a blog post about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you that includes a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blog post.
- Nominate 5-11 other starting bloggers who you think deserve this award and come up with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
- List these rules in your blog post.
- If you had only one good deed you could do in this world, what would that be?
- What is one fictional character you’d like to be? How come?
- What’s your fondest memory from childhood?
- Is there any story you wish you’d written? Which one?
- If you’re a writer, what genre do you wish you could write, but just can’t?
- Are you going to participate in the A to Z 2017? Why or why not?
- What makes you happier than anything else in this world?
- What is the meaning of success to you?
- When you were in grade school, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Is there anything you want to do, but are afraid to try?
- Please share a paragraph or two from your current WIP or your favorite quote.
Quote of the Week: “Life is like a suitcase. You can squeeze a lot into it.” Yoko Ono
So are you going to take on the Liebster this time around? Have you been doing some other hops to extend the blogs you follow? How’s July treating you? Will you stop by my next tour stop and say hi? Hope so.