2013 A to Z Challenge
THE CAPTAIN WINS THIS ROUND. ALEX GUESSED EVERY ONE OF THE MYSTERY BLOGGERS THIS WEEK, AND, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE DAY, DID IT FIRST. NINJAS ARE NOT ONLY STEALTHY, THEY NEVER SLEEP.
All you gots to do is identify the Mystery Blogger each day. I’ll give you hints when I can. I’ll post the answers and the winner each Monday.
Week 4) a signed copy of The Princess of Las Pulgas
1) identifying the most bloggers correctly=2 points.
2) leaving witty comments=1 point or more depending on glibness
3) adding to the information and making it more valuable=2 points
I loved this motivating post last year. Hope you love it in this deja vu 2014.
Mystery Blogger X’s 2013 theme: “Promo and other tips for writers”
X is for Xtra Mile
(Yes, extra begins with an E – just go with me on this one!)
What is the xtra mile?
It’s doing more than what’s required.
It’s going out of your way.
It’s taking the initiative.
It’s stepping past the masses.
It’s being your best toward others.
It’s doing what others are not willing to do to succeed!
Are you going the xtra mile to fulfill your writing dreams?
Hint: This blogger is always full of spunk.
SIGN UP or VISIT the others who are on this AtoZ Challenge and check out the HOSTS:
Damyanti @ Amlokiblogs
Nicole Ayers – The Madlab Post
My Writing Process.
Look out! It’s another HOP.
- In Sliding on the Edge, the grandmother takes this role and I let the reader see that while teens struggle to find their own path, so do adults. Adults have made mistake. They’ve often lost their direction and need help, too.
- With The Princess of Las Pulgas, Carlie’s mom has as many problems adjusting to her new lifestyle as Carlie does. I wanted readers to see the two women searching for ways to heal and start a new life. Each do things differently, but both have a difficult time of it.
- Double Negative has a teenaged boy who is headed for disaster unless he grabs the lifeline a retired school teacher tosses him. But as this teacher tries to save Hutch, she slowly loses her battle with Alzheimers. The question becomes who will need more help?
- Secrets is a story about a young girl who is supposed to keep her baby sister safe and doesn’t. When the child dies, Cleo can’t forgive herself. The older character in this story is Beleza, a high fashion model from the sixties whose secret has driven her into seclusion. When these two come together, they change each others lives dramatically.
3) Why do I write what I do?
4) How does my writing process work?