New Books & Book Event
We have to have some LOVE on Valentine’s Day, so LM Preston has provided us with her latest book and it’s all about that subject.
Cover Reveal Ta da!
Here’s the next book in the Luv series by LM Preston. This is a stand alone story, but if you want at taste of this series before you get your copy of Thundering Luv, just pick up a copy of Summer of Luv for $.99 at all ebook retailers.
|Does this cover look hot, or what?|
FREE BOOK1 in the ‘Summer Luv’ series of short stories by LM Preston. Flutter Of Luv, to each person who:
- comments within 2 days of the cover reveal
- adds this book to their TBR list over at goodreads OR “like” Flutter of Luv at Amazon. (leave your like# in your comment here.
- Her hand flew to her mouth. (This is an interesting image. Wonder if she ducked?)
- His eyes shot toward her. (Yikes! Incoming.)
- The girl’s head dropped onto the table. (That would ruin any meal.)
- I didn’t write the story, which was very tragic. (Tragic that you didn’t write the story or did you mean that the story was tragic? Oh dear, we’ll never know.)
- The aardvark ate the gorilla, which was truly amazing. (An amazing act, indeed for anything, especially the aardvark; however, just what is “truly amazing”–the eating of the gorilla or the gorilla itself?)
Have you read any of these in WIP’s? I have. I think I even found a few in some early writing at the back of my bookshelf. Incinerated now!