These few months have had more highs and lows than I can ever remember.
- I went to France with friends and saw castles that were like the ones in my newest book! HI
- I was accepted into the Tick Tock A Stitch in Crime anthology HI
- My husband became very ill. LOW.
- Dancing Lemur Press took on my middle-grade novel, Some Very Messy Medieval Magic HI
- My computer crashed. LOW.
- Even with backup, I could only restore some data, not all. Medium.
- My husband had surgery. LOW
- My husband finished Chemo Therapy and is on the mend. HI
- I attended the London Book Fair (virtually via ALLI) HI
- Tick Tock A Stitch in Crime launches tomorrow! HI ANXIETY
- Some Very Messy Medieval Magic (SVMMM) launches May 15! HIGHER ANXIETY
I’m ready for a touch of doldrums. These choppy seas are getting to me.
In the meantime here’s my gratitude for all who’ve signed on to help with SVMMM. Once I’m back up to full speed, I hope these authors will accept my invitation to be FEATURED on my blog. I’ll be putting out that call again soon.
If you want a GIFT and my behind the scenes NEWS, sign on for my Email Connect. I invade your inbox two times a month, sometimes only one. I often have more giveaways and what I hope is helpful information for writers and readers.
Quote of the Week: “Human beings can get used to virtually anything, given plenty of time and no choice in the matter whatsoever.” British Novelist, Tom Holt